Mardeco International Ltd.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ALL PREVIOUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE HEREBY ANNULLED
All orders accepted will be subject to the terms and conditions of trade as follows unless otherwise agreed:
- Accounts are due for payment on the 20th of the Month following date of invoice.
- Overdue accounts may cause suspension of deliveries, without notice, until overdue amounts are paid for in full.
- Goods remain the property of the seller until paid in full.
- Stock that is not available at time of order will be placed on backorder unless notified in writing.
- Pricing – unless stated prices are per each, exclusive of GST and cost of freight. Standard prices are subject to change without notice.
- Quotations remain current for one (1) full calendar month unless otherwise stated in writing.
- Legal, accounting and interest costs involved the collection of overdue accounts will be claimable by Mardeco International Ltd.
- If the Vendor suffers any loss as a consequence of failure by any customer to comply with these Conditions then the Vendor may recover as liquidated damages the full amount of such loss and any costs or expenses incurred as a consequence.
- Returns will only be accepted with the prior approval of Mardeco International Ltd. and must be accompanied by a credit request quoting an Invoice number.
- All goods returned must be in good condition and back in our hands no later than 14 days from date of invoice.
- Should repackaging be required a 15% handling charge will apply. Mardeco International ltd. accepts no responsibility for freight on returned goods.
- No goods will be accepted for return in the item is obsolete or the finish has been changed.
10 year GUARANTEE:
The product you have purchased is one of the best you can find on the market.
Mardeco International ltd. guarantees to the owner of the furniture that its hardware products are free from any defects in material. If there should be problems with our hardware products, such as defects in material or workmanship, Mardeco International ltd. will replace the effective product with a new one. In order to avoid any misunderstanding we would like to specify that Mardeco International ltd. only replaces the product and does not cover the cost of removal of the defective product nor its installation.
The warranty of Mardeco International ltd. does not cover those items which have been incorrectly installed or used for purposes other than that for which they are intended. The item in question should first be returned to our Office/Warehouse or inspected on site by our appointed representative for verification of the fault. With the defective product you should enclose a letter explaining the defect shown by our product Mardeco International ltd. reserves the right to alter or delete a product, finish or change specification without notice.
This guarantee is additional to the rights and remedies available to the “Consumer” as defined in the CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT.
Our guarantee specifically excludes the following:
- Damage caused by accident
- Incorrect Installation
- Tarnishing or deterioration of the decorative finish
- Rubber items from perishing
All products imported or manufactured at the customer requests which are NON standard in design, size or finish will NOT be accepted for return except where such product is faulty in workmanship or specification. On acceptance of your order no cancellation of your order will be permitted if manufacturing has started or materials/products ordered.
These products have NOT been designed specifically for marine applications and as such it is incumbent on the purchaser to ensure their suitability.