Shop display assembler and QC person
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR SOMEONE TO START THEIR CAREER
We are seeking a:
Bright, energetic, cheerful and handy individual to help us grow our business even further. In this role, you will work closely with the Warehouse Manager to make sure our customers get the right products on time!
Duties for this full time job (40 hours a week) include: assemble shop displays, inspect incoming goods, order picking, organize stock and dealing directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
Benefits and perks
- Small friendly team
- Training and Support on starting the role
- Regular reviews
- Permanent Position
- A great starting salary
Skills and experience
The right applicant should have the following attributes:
hand drill, miter saw, skill saw, various drills.
- Be able to work accurately and efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to operate hand tools in a safe and effect manner;
- Physically fit to handle the heavy lifting that is required at times.
- Have great communication skills
- Be willing to learn
- Enthusiastic and keen work ethic
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Intermediate computer skills
The successful applicant will also need to have full, clean drivers NZ license.
If you want to work as part of a fun, hardworking and friendly team on the Hibiscus Coast,
please apply now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please send your CV application to firstname.lastname@example.org including cover letter.